Achieving the Office of Your Dreams
When: June 14, 2018 from 5:00-8:00 PM OR June 15, 2018 from 8:00-11:00 AM
Where: Jefferson Street Inn – 201 Jefferson Street, Wausau, WI 54403
Who: For Dental and Dental Specialists looking to relocate, expand or renovate their existing location or just gather information for future growth
What: Table Clinic Style Presentation: Take advantage of our experts to find out everything you need to know about achieving the office of your dreams. Participants will have 30 minutes with each professional to collect valuable information that pertains to his/her dental project. No project is too big or too small, let us help you begin to formulate a plan for the dental office of your dreams.
To register please click on your preferred date and time below:
- Patterson Dental: Mike has been with Patterson Dental for the last 8 years and has brought his expansive knowledge of the dental industry to Patterson Dental. Mike and the experienced Patterson Dental team have helped create some of the most beautiful and efficient offices in the area. Utilizing the industry leading tools that Patterson Dental has to offer, Mike will assist with project management, treatment room design, 3D visualization of our space and common pitfalls to avoid
- Primus Dental: Primus Dental, specialists in the dental industry, provides planning, architecture and construction management. Katie has been in the industry for over 20 years. Serving as a project advisor to hundreds of doctors in a variety of situations – from practice start-ups to group practices with multiple locations – Katie has continued to provide guidance and assistance to improve their facilities. Primus Dental helps Doctors with all aspects of their projects, including establishing vision, implementing plans of action, real estate development, architecture and interior design and construction.
- Erickson Technologies: Our team provides technology planning, integration, hardware sourcing, workflow improvement, disaster planning/recovery and ongoing support exclusively for dental practices. Stop by and talk to Cory and Dan about how they can help develop your dream practice or improve your current IT situation.
- CARR Real Estate: Carr Healthcare Realty is a commercial real estate firm that helps dental practices find locations to lease or purchase. They also help negotiate leases for doctors renewing their lease, buying a practice, or expanding. Carr only represents tenants and buyers, so they don’t have any conflict of interest when searching for properties or negotiating. They also have valuable tools to assist practices with their real estate questions and needs, such as purchase vs. lease analysis, demographics, and free lease evaluation. They can help practices save significant money on their real estate so the practice can invest in other areas to make it more successful.
- Bank Of America: Bank of America Practice Solutions is the leading dental-specific lender in the US, and Dave has worked exclusively with dentists in the upper Midwest for almost 7 years. Practice Solutions specializes in practice acquisitions and all types of dental project loans – start up, remodel/relocation into lease space, and relocation with commercial real estate (either existing or ground up). Practice Solutions understands the value of cash-flow flexibility, and therefore structures all dental loans with no money out of pocket – 100%